At Archdesk we are passionate about improving the productivity of construction companies, specifically specialist contractors. We offer modern software for their back-office operations as well as work in the field of management.
You will be working alongside and reporting directly to the CEO and CMO.
If you are thinking big and want to join in a very early team, apply!
Description of the role:
- 70% of the time spend on meeting clients face to face at their offices.
- Combination of outbound and inbound lead qualification.
- Defining sales strategy, smoothing out sales and on-boarding process.
- Real input in the company sales process working alongside founders.
- Participation in various industry events.
- The job is based in London, however being in the office all the time is not a must; We expect you to be on the road most of the time and on the phone with potential customers. You need to have the ability to travel widely outside of London at a short notice.
We are looking for:
- An experienced sales manager with a proven track record of selling a £1000+ per month product.
- Passionate about improving a company’s efficiency.
- Goal orientated and owner of a quote at a previous position.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Comfortable in making many outbound calls a day.
- Prior experience in B2B SaaS sales.
- Interest in the construction/building industry (Willingness to learn).
- Ability to adjust quickly to a changing startup environment.
What can we offer:
- Attractive basic salary, £30k-£50k plus results-based incentive
- Early employee OTE – £100k+
- Early employee options.
- Company car.
This position has multiple places available!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org