Here at Archdesk, we’re improving the efficiency of the $10+ trillion construction industry. We’re also breeding one of the very few European unicorns, and we almost have all it takes, except you!
Join our small but very ambitious team in our new Kraków office in Zabłocie, and help us improve the efficiency of thousands of construction companies around the globe, with the help of our cloud-based platform, Archdesk ERP.
As a digital marketing manager, you will have the job to create predictable lead sources and fuel our field sales team in the UK with quality leads generated from your marketing campaigns, as well as establish Archdesk brand in the construction industry.
- Establish Archdesk brand in our target market.
- Communicate with the UK’s construction associations.
- Drive a strong focus on performance and goal attainment.
- Collaborate with other teams to drive demand and adoption
- Communicate with external specialist agency handling our SEO/PPC campaigns.
- Look out for events Archdesk can participate in.
- Manage visibility of Archdesk on social networks (inc. paid campaigns).
- Help shape the product by participating in product backlog grooming.
The right candidate
- Is passionate about start-ups and their environment.
- Is very ambitious and thrives to learn.
- Has great communication skills and is very outgoing.
- Has a “can-do” attitude.
- Has great outcome expectations.
- Is a hard working individual.
- Has a proven track record of working in a start-up environment.
- Has proven experience in B2B SaaS
- Has proven experience in LinkedIn B2B Marketing
- Experience in cold-mailing campaigns.
- Experience using Phantombuster or similar for growth hacking.
- Experience using data analytics to your advantage (GA, HotJar, Mixpanel etc.)
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Yes, you will own part of the company, be one of the early employees and share our success!
- 6 500 zł – 10 000 zł net per month B2B. (Based on experience)
- Private health care package.
- High growth start-up environment.
- Dedicated learning path.
The very best candidate will have a chance to become the VP of marketing and build their own team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org