Here at Archdesk, we’re improving the efficiency of the $10+ trillion construction industry. We’re also breeding one of the very few European unicorns, and we almost have all it takes, except you!
Join our small but very ambitious team in our new Kraków office in Zabłocie, and help us improve the efficiency of thousands of construction companies around the globe, with the help of our cloud-based platform, Archdesk ERP.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the best Customer Success Team you could imagine and build lasting relationships with our customers. As a part of our team you will be:
- Analyzing customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem
- Answering product and service questions from our users
- Deciding on the best way to solve a specific problem and explaining it to our users to provide the best possible support
- Processing Tickets, preparing emails and fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the onboarding of new user’s accounts and ensure successful implementation.
- Create and educate customers on best practices.
The right candidate
- Has proven experience in B2B SaaS ( min.1 year of experience in Customer Service/ Customer Success/Contract Service).
- Is tech savvy and product knowledgeable.
- Understands the need for customer retention.
- Has good technical skills and experience with software like CRM/ERP solutions and understands the logic.
- Has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Pays attention to detail and understand the need for documentation.
- Has computer literacy and is competent in the use of spreadsheets and word.
- Has the ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Has strong written communication skills. (English min. C1).
- Has a passion for helping people find solutions.
- Is interested in a startup environment.
- Is very ambitious and thrives to learn.
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Yes, you will own part of the company, be one of the early employees and share our success!
- 4 000 zł – 6 000 zł net per month B2B or UoP. (Based on experience)
- Private health care package.
- High growth start-up environment.
- Dedicated learning path.
We’re looking for energetic, goal oriented person, willing to build strong relations.
If we just described you – come knocking!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org