Here at Archdesk, we’re improving the efficiency of the $10+ trillion construction industry. We’re also breeding one of the very few European unicorns, and we almost have all it takes, except you! Join our small but very ambitious team in our new Kraków office in Zabłocie, and help us improve the efficiency of thousands of construction companies around the globe, with the help of our cloud-based platform, Archdesk ERP.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will have the opportunity to create the best Customer Success Team you could imagine and build lasting relationships with our customers. You will have a direct impact on our product development and our clients’ growth.
As a part of our team you will be taking care of:
- Customer Onboarding: oversee the onboarding of new users’ accounts and ensure successful implementation. (Helping our customers gain value by using our product).
- Account Control: analyzing customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem & answering product and service questions from our users
- Customer Training: educating our clients and guiding them through the system
- Periodic Account Checks: monitoring accounts and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The right candidate
- Has proven experience in B2B SaaS ( in Customer Service/ Customer Success/Contract Service).
- Has good technical skills and experience with software like CRM/ERP solutions.
- Has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Pays attention to detail and has the ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Has a customer-oriented mindset and the ability to build lasting relationships with clients.
- Has strong written communication skills. (English min. C1).
- Is very ambitious and thrives to learn.
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
(Yes, you will own part of the company, be one of the early employees and share our success!)
- 4 500 zł – 8 000 zł net per month B2B or UoP. (Based on experience)
- Private health care package.
- High growth start-up environment.
We’re looking for energetic, goal oriented person, willing to build strong relations.
If we just described you – come knocking!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com