Here at Archdesk, we’re improving the efficiency of the $10+ trillion construction industry. We’re also breeding one of the very few European unicorns, and we almost have all it takes, except you!
Join our small but very ambitious team in our new Kraków office in Zabłocie, and help us improve the efficiency of thousands of construction companies around the globe, with the help of our cloud-based platform, Archdesk ERP.
As a content marketing manager, you will have the job to create content about construction technology that is going to educate our primary market and help fuel our inbound marketing strategy.
- Establish Archdesk brand in our target market.
- Conducting research into construction and synthesizing your findings into simple, conversion-driven language.
- Maintaining the brand’s social media presence.
- Collaborate with other teams to drive demand and adoption.
- Communicate with external specialist agency handling our content campaigns.
- Look out for events Archdesk can participate in.
- Making data-driven decisions regarding content ideas.
- Help shape the product by participating in product backlog grooming.
The right candidate
- Is passionate about start-ups and their environment.
- Is very ambitious and thrives to learn.
- Advanced English copywriting ability.
- Has a “can-do” attitude.
- Has great outcome expectations.
- Is a hard working individual.
- Great attention to detail.
- Has technical skills to create various content formats.
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Yes, you will own part of the company, be one of the early employees and share our success!
- 4 500 zł – 6 500 zł net per month B2B. (Based on experience)
- Private health care package.
- High growth start-up environment.
- Dedicated learning path.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com