Here at Archdesk, we’re improving the efficiency of the $10+ trillion construction industry. We’re also breeding one of the very few European unicorns, and we almost have all it takes, except you!
Join our small but very ambitious team in our new Kraków office in Zabłocie, and help us improve the efficiency of thousands of construction companies around the globe, with the help of our cloud-based platform, Archdesk ERP.
As a business development representative, you will have the job to identify and build lasting relationships with key people at organizations in our target market. You will be fueling our field sales team in the United Kingdom with quality prospects.
The job is based on being 90% in our Kraków office, the rest is traveling.
- Book demos for the Enterprise and Mid Market Account Executives.
- Create a business case for our clients and demonstrate how Archdesk can save money and add value.
- Collaborate with other teams to drive demand and adoption.
- Leverage personal contacts, alumni network, and attend networking conferences to generate leads.
- Meet with key decision makers in large enterprises and build lasting relationships.
- Individually target customers and create individual advertising campaigns targeted at specific enterprises.
- Help shape the product by participating in product backlog grooming.
The right candidate
- Is passionate about start-ups and their environment.
- Is very ambitious and thrives to learn.
- Has great communication and presentation skills.
- Has a “can-do” attitude.
- Is very outgoing and loves to talk.
- Is a hard working individual.
- Has technical skills to help with research and campaigns.
- Has experience using sales tool to help control accounts pipeline.
- Excellent oral and written English is a must-have.
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Yes, you will own part of the company, be one of the early employees and share our success!
- 3 500 zł – 7 000 zł net per month B2B or UoP. (Based on experience)
- Revenue bonus. (Attractive rev share / OTE >100% base salary)
- Private health care package.
- High growth start-up environment.
- Dedicated learning path.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com