Here at Archdesk, we’re improving the efficiency of the $10+ trillion construction industry. We’re also breeding one of the very few European unicorns, and we almost have all it takes, except you!
Join our team in our new Kraków office in Zabłocie, and help us improve the efficiency of thousands of construction companies around the globe, with the help of our cloud-based platform, Archdesk ERP.
🔺We are a team of ambitious, active people, sharing our knowledge and creativity with each other to build the community we’d all want to have. We’re proud to say that in here – there’s always space for everyone to voice your ideas and opinions – we value people who strive to develop. We believe in teamwork and clarity which makes us work even better with each other.
As a Business Development Representative, you will have the job to identify and build lasting relationships with key people at organizations in our target market. You will also be fueling our field sales team in the United Kingdom with quality prospects.
- Generate warm leads – individually target customers and create individual advertising campaigns targeted at specific enterprises.
- Book demos for the Enterprise and Mid Market Account Executives.
- Create a business case for our clients and demonstrate how Archdesk can save money and add value.
- Meet with key decision makers in large enterprises and build lasting relationships.
- Leverage personal contacts, alumni network, and attend networking conferences to generate leads.
The right candidate
- Has experience with HubSpot (or other CRMs),
- Has experience using SM channels and other sales tools to help control accounts pipeline.
- Has knowledge about inbound marketing and knows how to use digital marketing assets to attract and engage customers online.
- Has the ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Has technical skills to help with research and campaigns.
- Has strong written communication skills. (English min. C1)
- Has a “can-do” attitude and is a hard working individual.
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Yes, you will own part of the company, be one of the early employees and share our success!
- 4 000 zł – 8 000 zł net per month B2B or UoP. (Based on experience)
- Revenue bonus. (Attractive rev share / OTE >100% base salary)
- Private health care package.
- High growth start-up environment.
- Dedicated learning path.
We’re looking for energetic, goal oriented person, willing to build strong relations.
If we just described you – come knocking!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org