Here at Archdesk, we’re improving the efficiency of the $10+ trillion construction industry. We’re also breeding one of the very few European unicorns, and we almost have all it takes, except you!
Join our team in our new Kraków office in Zabłocie, and help us improve the efficiency of thousands of construction companies around the globe, with the help of our cloud-based platform, Archdesk ERP.
We are a team of ambitious, active people, sharing our knowledge and creativity with each other to build the community we’d all want to have. We’re proud to say that in here – there’s always space for everyone to voice your ideas and opinions – we value people who strive to develop. We believe in teamwork and clarity which makes us work even better with each other.
As a Backend Developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs. You will have a direct impact on our product development, and be an integral part of our development team.
You will be working on a large complex ERP product that has been developed over the past 3 years. The best candidate will have the opportunity to become the VP of Engineering.
The right candidate
- Has great communication skills.
- Has a “can-do” attitude.
- Has great outcome expectations.
- Is a hard working individual.
- Has a proven track record.
- PHP 7
- Symfony 2/3/4
- RESTful APIs
Nice to have:
- AWS EC2 / ECS / RDS Experience
- Docker Experience
- Redis Experience
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Yes, you will own part of the company, be one of the early employees and share our success!
- 8 000 – 15 000 zł net per month B2B or UoP (Based on experience)
- Private health care package.
- High growth start-up environment.
- Dedicated learning path.
We’re looking for energetic, goal oriented person, willing to develop our product with us. If we just described you – come knocking!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org