We're looking for talented unicorn breeders.
Here at Archdesk, we’re improving the efficiency of the $10+ trillion construction industry. We’re also breeding one of the very few European unicorns, and we almost have all it takes, except you!
Join our small but very ambitious team in our new Kraków office in Zabłocie, and help us improve the efficiency of thousands of construction companies around the globe, with the help of our cloud-based platform, Archdesk ERP.
As an Android Developer, you will have the job to create from scratch an Android mobile and tablet application of our existing web application. You will have a direct impact on our product roadmap, and be an integral part of our development team.
- Plan development of a native Android application from scratch.
- Work alongside the product team and UI/UX designer.
- Work in sync with an iOS developer.
- Help shape the product by participating in product backlog grooming.
The right candidate
- Is passionate about start-ups and their environment.
- Is very ambitious and thrives to learn.
- Has great communication skills.
- Has a “can-do” attitude.
- Has great outcome expectations.
- Is a hard working individual.
- Has a proven track record and a portfolio of works.
- 4+ years of commercial Android development experience in Java environment.
- Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- REST API experience (JSON).
- Background operations (Async).
- Experience writing testable code.
- Have a thorough understanding of algorithms, databases, operating systems, data structures, and complexity trade-offs
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Yes, you will own part of the company, be one of the early employees and share our success!
- 12 000 zł – 15 000 zł net per month B2B.
- Private health care package.
- High growth start-up environment.
- Dedicated learning path.
The very best candidate will have a chance to become the Mobile development leader and build their own team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com